Networker of UCAL Fuel Systems Limited
Head - Corporate Marketing
Companies looking to subcontract Engineering services, Oil filters for aircrafts, Aluminium casting, assembly tools, jigs and fixtures.
Our area of expertise include Aircraft Sub assembly/Assembly tools, Jigs & Fixtures, Oil filters, Composites manufacturing, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, CAD/CAM, CFD and structural analysis.
Aviaexport has been providing Russian companies with foreign trade services as follows: - organization of wholesale trade in machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft; -arrangement of Russian aerospace enterprises participation in international air-shows and exhibitions; -arrangement of insurance and customs clearance of exported/imported cargoes; -ensuring of the legal support while executing the contracts; -coordination of activity of the Russian parties in international projects.
ECAR is an Engineering Center focusing at design, analysis and optimisation of aircraft structures as well as electrical and mechanical systems installation (Design, ESI, MSI & Stress). We support aviation companies in all structural design work.
Networker of Russian Export Center
- companies owners Russian aircraft and helicopters
- engine producers
- TIER1 and TIER2 Airbus Group, as well as contacts at GE Aviation, Rolls Roys Aviation, Saab, Safran
our delegation counts with 10 companies experts in its segment. Please contact me for the detailed information.
Head of Business Development
• Companies that want to know End of Life aircraft disposed of professionally to take them out of your bookkeeping.
• Airports that need to get rid of parked aircraft for safety reasons.
• Airlines that require parts of end-of-life machines or want to disassemble their machines but keep some parts.
• End-of-life service
• Dismantling service
• Second Life Spare Parts
• Security risk disposal
• Disassembly for transport
Networker of NATION SHIELD
Networker of VENKATESWARA ENGINEERING WORKS
Aerospace raw material suppliers. Companies interested in joint venture for producing machined aircraft parts from India.
We would like to meet with aerospace component or tooling companies that wants to leverage the good quality skills from low cost countries to boost their own profitability