EXTENDA is the Trade Promotion Agency of Andalusia, a company of the Andalusia's Regional Government, dedicated to the international promotion of Andalusian products and the expansion of Andalusian business in foreign markets.
The Italian Space Agency (ASI) was founded in 1988. Its purpose was to coordinate all of Italy's efforts and investments in the space sector that had begun in the 1960s. ASI has became one of the most significant players in the world in space science, satellite technologies and the development of mobile systems for exploring the Universe. Today ASI is the third contributor country to the European Space Agency. ASI’s strong relationship with NASA has led to its participation in many of the most …
• We are a start up supported by ESA, developing advanced FEM simulation structural software.
• We are looking Potential interested users:
Manufacturers, Integrators from TIER 1 and down, E2S companies, Engineering services companies.
• Simulation software distributors, interested in collaboration.
• Advanced FEM simulation structural software that helps to reduce hugely times and costs in new products' development.
• It's being proven succesfully in aerospace production environment.
• Companies that want to know End of Life aircraft disposed of professionally to take them out of your bookkeeping.
• Airports that need to get rid of parked aircraft for safety reasons.
• Airlines that require parts of end-of-life machines or want to disassemble their machines but keep some parts.
• End-of-life service
• Dismantling service
• Second Life Spare Parts
• Security risk disposal
• Disassembly for transport