Business development manager for Aerospace
Foreign companies looking for co-operation with manufacturers (suppliers, Joint Ventures) or R&D centers, as well as location for investment.
Consultancy on available financial support
Identification of business properties & suitable suppliers & Joint Venture partners
Tailor-made visits to the Czech Republic
Liaison with government bodies
Clean Sky is a Joint Undertaking of the European Commission and the European aeronautics industry, and part of the EU's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. It develops cutting-edge technologies aimed at reducing CO2, NOx emissions and noise levels produced by aircraft. Innovations being explored include more aerodynamic wings, lighter and more efficient engines, smarter systems, brand-new aircraft configurations, and a more sustainable aircraft lifecycle, for large, regional, and sma…
Business Development Manager - Space
- Partners to develop next-generation systems.
- Suppliers of differentiated products to help us gain in performance or cost-effectiveness.
- Space avionics: thurst vector control systems, aerodynamic surface control systems, control electronics (i.e. for satellite ADCS), actuators, etc.
- Aerostructures: composite and metallic.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world.
Airlines, airline suppliers and other aviation industry related companies that are looking for a professional translation and localization partner with over 17 years of experience working for major players in the field of aviation.
Our offering to these companies includes translations (Marketing, Technical, Legal), multilingual copywriting, co-creation, proofreading, DTP, ISEO (International SEO), workflow optimizations and interpreting services.
As their partner, we guide our clients through …
Head of Business Development
• Companies that want to know End of Life aircraft disposed of professionally to take them out of your bookkeeping.
• Airports that need to get rid of parked aircraft for safety reasons.
• Airlines that require parts of end-of-life machines or want to disassemble their machines but keep some parts.
• End-of-life service
• Dismantling service
• Second Life Spare Parts
• Security risk disposal
• Disassembly for transport