The German Aerospace Industries Association (Bundesverband der Deutschen Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie e.V. – BDLI), with around 250 members, represents the interests of an industrial sector which has become a significant driver of economic growth in Germany due to its international technological leadership and worldwide success. Combining almost all strategic key technologies, the German aerospace industry, with a directly employed labor force of around 111,500, currently achieves an annual turn…
The ILA Future Lab
The German aerospace industry is of enormous strategic importance.
The ILA Future Lab takes exhibits from programmes funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) – in particular the aviation research programme LuFo and the National Programme for Space and Innovation – to highlight the future of aerospace technology.
Come and experience how the funded projects are developing and how they are helping to strengthen the aerospace industry in Ge…
- Private operators
- Fire fighting institutions
- Aerial firefighting operators
- Environmental organizations
- Agricultural operators and pilots
- Governments and Ministries
-Aircraft and spare parts procurement.
- Sale and installation of equipment.Pilot training.
- Maintenance training.
- Maintenance and technical support.
- Consultancy on fire fighting and agriculture operations.