EXTENDA is the Trade Promotion Agency of Andalusia, a company of the Andalusia's Regional Government, dedicated to the international promotion of Andalusian products and the expansion of Andalusian business in foreign markets.
- Private operators
- Fire fighting institutions
- Aerial firefighting operators
- Environmental organizations
- Agricultural operators and pilots
- Governments and Ministries
-Aircraft and spare parts procurement.
- Sale and installation of equipment.Pilot training.
- Maintenance training.
- Maintenance and technical support.
- Consultancy on fire fighting and agriculture operations.
The Subcontracting Service of the Alava Chamber of Commerce -Basque Country, Spain) offers to the purchasing departments of companies a way to find reliable suncontractors in the north of Spain, in the Basque Country area. The Chamber of Commerce is also in charge of the promotion of the Vitoria-Gasteiz airport (VIA) and the surrounding logistic area.
Internationally successful, based in Switzerland... The engineering, electrical and metal industry occupies a key position in the Swiss national economy: it is the largest industrial employer, with approximately 318,000 employees and contributes just below 40 % of the goods exported from Switzerland, with exports at a value of 70 thousand million CHF. Today, the engineering, electrical and metal industry represents itself as an unquestionably high-tech sector with many facets. It influences a…