The Italian Space Agency (ASI) was founded in 1988. Its purpose was to coordinate all of Italy's efforts and investments in the space sector that had begun in the 1960s. ASI has became one of the most significant players in the world in space science, satellite technologies and the development of mobile systems for exploring the Universe.
Today, it has a key role at the European level where Italy is the third contributor country to the European Space Agency. ASI’s strong relationship with N…
- Private operators
- Fire fighting institutions
- Aerial firefighting operators
- Environmental organizations
- Agricultural operators and pilots
- Governments and Ministries
-Aircraft and spare parts procurement.
- Sale and installation of equipment.Pilot training.
- Maintenance training.
- Maintenance and technical support.
- Consultancy on fire fighting and agriculture operations.
AMDIE is tasked with implementing State strategy designed to provide inducements for and promote national and foreign investments, as well as export of products and services. The aim is to follow through economic actors all along their life cycles.