Boeing Germany Boeing has been a dedicated partner of the German aerospace industry for many decades. Today, Boeing is a strong contributor to the German economy, directly employing approximately 600 people at 11 locations throughout Germany. Boeing supports many more jobs in Germany through its supply chain and other activities. Boeing has an established network of nearly 100 suppliers in Germany. In 2016, Boeing and its supply-chain partners spent almost 1.3 billion dollars with suppliers loca…
Foreign companies looking for co-operation with manufacturers (suppliers, Joint Ventures) or R&D centers, as well as location for investment.
Consultancy on available financial support
Identification of business properties & suitable suppliers & Joint Venture partners
Tailor-made visits to the Czech Republic
Liaison with government bodies
Companies and organizations that are interested in business opportunities in the State of Florida (USA)
All of our services are free of charge. They include:
• Detailed information and customized proposals on Florida’s communities
• Site selection assistance
• Permitting and regulatory assistance
• Information on business incentives
• Business introductions.
Would like to meet international Aerospace Companies interested in:
• Selling products and Services to Indian customers in Aerospace domain.
• Investing in Indian Aerospace Companies.
• Showcasing products and services to Indian customers through News articles, Advertisements and Advertorials in The AviationSpace online News media and The AviationSpace weekly email News letter.
Would like to meet international Aerospace Companies interested in Sourcing Products and …
1) Currently looking for prospects with abilities and motiviation to push the UAV market boundries further with new tecghnologies who will be willing to start integration of the micro ADS-B receivers/tranceivers on both the UAVs and GCS.
2) At the same time looking for ground airport solution providers who see potential in replacing the heavy ADS-B equipment with low cost low weight devices.
3) Companies with a view on how micro ADS-B technology can influence the future development of the ATC/…
We specialize in the research and development in composite technology, as well as the design, manufacturing and certification of composite structure and products based on composite technology, ranging from the aerospace industry to sports and leisure.