What began as a small operation in 1958, has become a global company offering services in nearly every industry. Today, Belcan has more than 9,000 professionals serving hundreds of clients in over 55 locations worldwide. Belcan provides engineering consultancy and technical recruiting services to some of the world’s biggest organizations. From jet engines to electronics and heavy equipment to cybersecurity, we take a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are fl…
Companies and organizations that are interested in business opportunities in the State of Florida (USA)
All of our services are free of charge. They include:
• Detailed information and customized proposals on Florida’s communities
• Site selection assistance
• Permitting and regulatory assistance
• Information on business incentives
• Business introductions.
• We are a start up supported by ESA, developing advanced FEM simulation structural software.
• We are looking Potential interested users:
Manufacturers, Integrators from TIER 1 and down, E2S companies, Engineering services companies.
• Simulation software distributors, interested in collaboration.
• Advanced FEM simulation structural software that helps to reduce hugely times and costs in new products' development.
• It's being proven succesfully in aerospace production environment.
Analysis of Complex Programs and Organisations (Architectural Framework Modelling) System of Systems Engineering Feasibility and Technology Studies System Integration, Verifikation and Validierung Independent Expert Reviews
EUROTHERM is a gobal manufacturer of instrumentation, systems and services designed for the efficient operation of industrial processes. We can help with regulatory requirements, improving the performance of your processes and provide you with tailored agreements to give you peace of mind for your business.
With constant innovations to the product line and commitment to high quality products with an excellent price-performance ratio, FlexiCAM has become a worldwide industry leader in 3-, 4- and 5-axis CNC machining centers.