We are experts for glass and carbon fiber reinforced composite products. As your partner we offer an overall service combining engineering, prototyping, material and part qualification, manufacturing incl. assembly and logistics concept.
Access e.V. is a private, economically independent research and development center at the RWTH Aachen University. A particular focus is the development and optimization of casting processes and materials development.
AEVA is a leader for turbine ignition system, and a major provider of embedded electronics, braking control units, cockpit panel indicators, Speed, pressure & thermal sensors. AEVA provide solutions from design to production and MCO of the systems.
– true to this motto, AUTOFLUG has been a leading provider of products and services since the dawn of aviation, specifically focusing on rescuing people and ensuring their safety. As a globally recognized supplier and service partner of the international aviation industry and for defense technology, we develop, produce and service a wide range of textile, mechanical and electronic components and systems, amongst others. AUTOFLUG has decades of experience and expertise in the areas of rescue and …
AUTOFLUG CERTIFLY - TREND-SETTING NEW DEVELOPMENT IN BUSINESS UNIT MEASUREMENT & CONTROL CERTIFLY stands for a modular fuel sensor system with TSO / ETSO approva. CERTIFLY can according to customer requirements adapted to different measuring and control systems, there are different sensor lengths and signal types available. FUEL GAUGE TRANSMITTER FUNCTIONALITY The flange mounted sensor is a linear active capacitance type sensor. The capacitor’s conductive surfaces are provided by straight conce…
Companies and organizations that are interested in business opportunities in the State of Florida (USA)
All of our services are free of charge. They include:
• Detailed information and customized proposals on Florida’s communities
• Site selection assistance
• Permitting and regulatory assistance
• Information on business incentives
• Business introductions.