• We are a start up supported by ESA, developing advanced FEM simulation structural software.
• We are looking Potential interested users:
Manufacturers, Integrators from TIER 1 and down, E2S companies, Engineering services companies.
• Simulation software distributors, interested in collaboration.
• Advanced FEM simulation structural software that helps to reduce hugely times and costs in new products' development.
• It's being proven succesfully in aerospace production environment.
We are the official media partners for the ILA Berlin show and we’re working on a major project with BDLI and Messe Berlin in our business magazine ‘Industry Europe’. We’ll be focusing on Aerospace & Defence sector and as a result of this we are dedicating a large part of our magazine to the ILA Berlin Show and the companies attending where we are offering a variety of different advertising spaces next to the Messe Berlin advert which is promoting the show.
QinetiQ is an integrated global defence and security company. Playing a central role in capability generation and assurance for our customers, helping them deliver operational and competitive advantage.
Aerospace raw material suppliers. Companies interested in joint venture for producing machined aircraft parts from India.
We would like to meet with aerospace component or tooling companies that wants to leverage the good quality skills from low cost countries to boost their own profitability