- MRO Suppliers and service providers
- Airport Suppliers and Service providers, developers and investors
For B2B Services, we offer the adjusted services of aerospace consultants to reasonable rates.
1. Prequalifying phase
2. Expression of mutual interest
3. Roadmap Definition
BizLab Leader Hamburg / Acceleration Programme and Coaching
Early Stage Startups with innovative Projects to develop a product, a service or an application related to augmented reality, as well as data analysis, internet of things and digitalization, which can be used in the aeronautical industry
Airbus BizLab Acceleration Programme: Applications for Season #2
The Subcontracting Service of the Alava Chamber of Commerce -Basque Country, Spain) offers to the purchasing departments of companies a way to find reliable suncontractors in the north of Spain, in the Basque Country area. The Chamber of Commerce is also in charge of the promotion of the Vitoria-Gasteiz airport (VIA) and the surrounding logistic area.
-Experts on Demand:
Berater, Trainer und Projektmanager entsprechend der individuellen Projektanforderungen zur Vermeidung von temporären Engpässen bei Personal und/oder Know-how.
Erarbeitung, Einführung und Optimierung firmenspezifischer, individueller Projektmanagement-Modelle, Programm- und Projektportfoliomanagement; Aufbau PMO (Project Management Office)
Prozessoptimierungen, Prozessvisualisierung/ Einführung Prozesslandkarten, Vereinh…
1) Currently looking for prospects with abilities and motiviation to push the UAV market boundries further with new tecghnologies who will be willing to start integration of the micro ADS-B receivers/tranceivers on both the UAVs and GCS.
2) At the same time looking for ground airport solution providers who see potential in replacing the heavy ADS-B equipment with low cost low weight devices.
3) Companies with a view on how micro ADS-B technology can influence the future development of the ATC/…
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It is an aircraft maintenance company as well as a cargo airline. The fleet includes the aircraft types Airbus A300-600 and A330-200 as well as Boeing 757.
Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH With 34,7 million passengers in 2018, Berlin is Germany’s third-largest airport location. Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH currently operates two airports in Berlin: Schönefeld Airport and Tegel Airport, the latter operated by its subsidiary BFG. All air traffic in Germany’s capital region will be concentrated at Schönefeld. To do this, the airport company is in the process of planning and building the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport – or BER for short. It is d…