Aerobits technology is currently the smallest and fastest implementation of the ADS-B air traffic monitoring system in the world, weighing only 2g. With the enormous level of miniaturisation, the powerful computational capacities were retained, ensuring parallel support of many time-critical processes.
Our newest product is an interesting development OEM platform (integrated on the PCB level), intended for implementation of CD&R (Conflict Detection and Resolution) methods.
I am interested in companies which offer products and services in the following product groups:
- 1.0 Commercial Air Transport (506)
- 3.0 Defence and Security (481)
6.0 Unmanned aircraft systems UAS
- 6.1 Civil, fixed-wing or rotor-based drones (UAS) (90)
- 6.2 Military, fixed-wing or rotor-based drones (UAS) (68)
- 6.3 Flight control systems and data transmission for UAS (76)
- 6.4 Sensors, reconnaissance and surveillance systems for UAS (77)
- 6.7 Education and training UAS (24)
- 6.8 Simulation (40)
- 6.9 Other (41)
1) Currently looking for prospects with abilities and motiviation to push the UAV market boundries further with new tecghnologies who will be willing to start integration of the micro ADS-B receivers/tranceivers on both the UAVs and GCS. 2) At the same time looking for ground airport solution providers who see potential in replacing the heavy ADS-B equipment with low cost low weight devices. 3) Companies with a view on how micro ADS-B technology can influence the future development of the ATC/ATM/UTM.
Offering the smallest and most comprehensive ADS-B receiver on the market. With just 2g and less than 4cm2 t makes possible implementations endless. Can be used on the ground as a GCS, in the UAV or simply a pocket tool for sky monitoring.