Together ahead.RUAG is an international technology group headquartered in Switzerland, with proven expertise in security and defence. RUAG has production sites throughout the world and has gained a strong reputation as an independent provider of high quality and innovative precision products and services.
RUAG is a major supplier to and strategic technology partner of armed forces and governments. RUAG has a longstanding presence in Germany and works closely with their customers to develop reliable solutions – in space, in the air and on land.
RUAG Space is Europe’s leading supplier of products for the space industry – with a growing presence also in the United States. The wide-ranging portfolio comprises mechanical and electronic products for both satellites and launchers. RUAG has a long-standing heritage in the institutional market, whilst also contributing substantially to the growing commercial space market. Investment in state-of-the-art processes and operational excellence allow RUAG to be at the forefront of the industry in lead times, flexibility, and cost-efficiency.
Aircraft are our passion. RUAG is a leading supplier, support provider and integrator of systems and components for civil and military aviation worldwide. It is also the manufacturer (OEM) of the Dornier 228. Moreover, RUAG specializes in the development, manufacturing and final assembly of fuselage sections for passenger aircraft, wing and control surface components.
On land RUAG is a leader in maintaining and upgrading heavy weapon systems, designing and running virtual, live and constructive simulations, maintaining and implementing communications systems, and an expert in Cyber Security. RUAG also develops and manufactures high-performance standard and special small-calibre ammunition for armed forces, governments and the private sector (Hunting & Sports), as well as pyrotechnic elements and custom-made components for industry.
- 1.0 Commercial Air Transport (506)
- 2.0 Space (474)
3.0 Defence and Security
- 3.1 Sovereign and governmental organizations (111)
3.2 Military aircraft, weapon systems, services
- 3.2.2 Transport and tanker aircraft (89)
- 3.2.7 Special mission aircraft, components, systems (113)
- 3.2.9 Other weapon systems, aircraft armaments (55)
- 3.2.12 Simulation, education and training systems (100)
- 3.2.13 Defense engineering and logistics services (84)
- 3.2.14 Other military systems, equipment and products (163)
4.0 Equipment, Engines, Materials
- 4.8 Engineering service (287)
- 4.10 MRO and technical services (232)
- 5.0 Civil helicopters (153)
- 6.0 Unmanned aircraft systems UAS (208)
- 9.0 Research and education (207)
- 13.0 Aviation (119)