ILA goes digital. Get more information now!
To ease the burden of logistics professionals everywhere, Peli Products, the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective cases, has introduced the Peli-Hardigg™ Light Lift™ Series rotationally moulded cases.
- The advanced material used to build Peli-Hardigg Light Lift series cases makes them up to 30% lighter than traditional rotationally moulded cases, which means considerable logistics savings with less manpower and resources required. This brings a substantial benefit for the Health and Safety of professionals working in the field.
- The new Light Lift case family is geared toward two or four man carry applications with a maximum 136 kgs. gross payload (total of case and content weight).
- Peli-Hardigg Light Lift Series cases still offer the same protection and pass the same rigorous MIL-SPEC testing as traditional Peli-Hardigg rotationally moulded cases.
- This line includes 28 of the most popular Peli-Hardigg single-lid case sizes with additional 122 more sizes scheduled to be introduced throughout 2020.
- All Peli-Hardigg Light Lift Series cases are fully configurable with an initial offering of seven of the most popular colours.
- The cases feature popular catch & strike hardware to tightly secure the lid and recessed handles to prevent shearing or snagging from outside forces. Additional available configurable hardware options include plastic or metal handles, airtight construction using PRV valves, edge casters, locking hardware and humidity indicators.
Hall / Booth
Peli-Hardigg™ Unveils the Key to Over 60 Years of Expertise in Solutions for Aerospace at ILAPeli-Hardigg™ is the largest manufacturer of military and aerospace approved reusable, recyclable, plastic ATA 300 CAT 1, LRU, AGE, WSTAGE, logistic containers and cases. For over half a century, Peli-Hardigg™ engineers have developed virtually indestructible solutions for the transport and packaging needs of the aerospace and defense sector, with the largest selection of durable, permanent and ecological Cases, that can be reused again, and again. Some examples of these advanced transport solutions will be showcased at ILA.
Hall / Booth
Your message has been sent successfully.