Space belongs to everyonePTScientists is a German commercial space company that aims to land the first private mission on the Moon.
We believe that “Space belongs to everybody” and through our work we aim to reduce the cost of access to space and encourage more people around the world to get involved in exploration and space research. Our goal is to become a leading provider of lunar transport and communications infrastructure, enabling future missions at a lower cost.
We are working with Key Technology Partners Audi and Vodafone Germany on Mission to the Moon, our first lunar mission. We will send a pair of Audi lunar quattro rovers to the lunar surface and hope to capture the first high resolution images of Apollo 17’s original lunar roving vehicle, over 45 years since it was left on the Moon.
During Mission to the Moon we will also be carrying out a technology demonstration with Vodafone for an innovative on-surface communications solution using 4G, as well as carrying out multiple scientific experiments with our payload partners.
Social Media Links
- 1.0 Commercial Air Transport (508)
- 2.1 Vehicles and spacecraft (139)
- 2.3 Space probes (exploration) (76)
- 2.4 Engines (108)
- 2.5 Aerospace electronics, components, sensors (226)
- 2.7 Satellite-based systems for earth observation, communication, navigation (176)
- 2.9 Ground facilities and practical applications (91)
- 2.10 Air-supported research and experimental vehicles (49)
- 4.0 Equipment, Engines, Materials (998)