ILA 2020 cancelled. Get more information now!
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Daniel Mazzucco
General aerospace services
Networker of ITK Engineering AG
Widespread competences in different domains as e.g. aviation, automotive and medical engineering.
More than 800 employees in Germany, Austria, Spain, USA and Japan.
Businesses requiring support in the areas of Feedback Control Systems Design, SW Engineering, Verification & Validation, as well as Process Improvement / Consulting related to safety critical SW and Systems Development (focusing on EUROCAE ED-12C / RTCA DO-178C and respective supplements)
- Developing simulation models of complex control system structures in Matlab / Simulink
- Design of closed loop control law algorithms (e.g. for flight control system, actuator)
- System prototyping, optimization of control systems, robustness design
- Software development according with RTCA/DO-178B/C up to DAL A
- Software requirements analysis, architecture and detailed design
- Model based SW design and automatic code generation
- Hardware/software Integration, incl. integration analyses
- Requirements based Verification & Validation
- Trainings & Consulting
- Turnkey system test benches, maintenance and support