DLR - Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
Knowledge for tomorrowDLR at a glance
The German Aerospace Center (DLR) is the national aeronautics and space research centre of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its extensive research and development work in aeronautics, space, energy, transport, security and digitalisation is integrated into national and international cooperative ventures. In addition to its own research, as Germany’s space agency, DLR has been given responsibility by the federal government for the planning and implementation of the German space programme. DLR is also the umbrella organisation for the nation’s largest project management agency.
DLR has approximately 8000 employees at 20 locations in Germany: Cologne (headquarters), Augsburg, Berlin, Bonn, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Dresden, Goettingen, Hamburg, Jena, Juelich, Lampoldshausen, Neustrelitz, Oberpfaffenhofen, Oldenburg, Stade, Stuttgart, Trauen, and Weilheim. DLR also has offices in Brussels, Paris, Tokyo and Washington D.C.
Social Media Links
Product groups & industrial index
- Commercial Air Transport (431)
- Vehicles and spacecraft (121)
- Satellites (173)
- Space probes (exploration) (65)
- Engines (95)
- Aerospace electronics, components, sensors (186)
- Energy supply systems (34)
- Satellite-based systems for earth observation, communication, navigation (147)
- Sattelite-based systems for military applications (75)
- Ground facilities and practical applications (77)
- Air-supported research and experimental vehicles (42)
- Other (112)
- Government authorities and organizations (149)
- Research and education (173)