Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
General guidelines of the Center's activity are:
- Creation and operation of launch complexes for space launch vehicles.
- Conduct research and development work in space exploration maintenance.
- Maintain and improve ground-based space infrastructure facilities.
- Launch spacecraft under the Federal Space Program and programs of scientific and international cooperation and for the Russian Ministry of Defense.
- Carry out prelaunch and launch operations.
- Develop and manufacture rocket control system command equipment.
- Maintain launch sites.
- Enforce environment related laws and regulations at space infrastructure facilities.
- Weather forecast support.
- Supply propellants.
- Develop programs and procedures for space infrastructure facilities supervision.