Boeing in Germany - A Succesful PartnershipBoeing Germany
Boeing has been a dedicated partner of the German aerospace industry for many decades. Today, Boeing is a strong contributor to the German economy, directly employing approximately 600 people at 11 locations throughout Germany. Boeing supports many more jobs in Germany through its supply chain and other activities.
Boeing has an established network of nearly 100 suppliers in Germany. In 2016, Boeing and its supply-chain partners spent almost 1.3 billion dollars with suppliers located across Germany. Boeing works together with many more sub-tier suppliers and German-owned suppliers worldwide. Germany is a key market for Boeing to invest in research and technology partnerships and to grow business in the technology arena.
Boeing has two research sites in Germany, the Research & Technology Office in Munich and the Digital Aviation & Analytics Lab in Neu-Isenburg near Frankfurt. Boeing also has a growing portfolio of research and technology projects with German industry, universities and research organizations.
The Boeing Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems and service provider of aftermarket support. As America's biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Social Media Links
- 1.0 Commercial Air Transport (505)
- 2.0 Space (472)
3.0 Defence and Security
3.2 Military aircraft, weapon systems, services
- 3.2.1 Combat aircraft (120)
- 3.2.2 Transport and tanker aircraft (89)
- 3.2.3 Combat helicopters (86)
- 3.2.4 Transport and utility helicopters (90)
- 3.2.5 Training aircraft (66)
- 3.2.7 Special mission aircraft, components, systems (115)
- 3.2.8 Guided weapons and missiles (air/air, air/ground, ground/air) (94)
- 3.2.9 Other weapon systems, aircraft armaments (54)
- 3.2.10 Surveillance and reconnaissance systems (117)
- 3.2.12 Simulation, education and training systems (100)
- 3.2.13 Defense engineering and logistics services (84)
- 3.2.14 Other military systems, equipment and products (162)
- 3.2 Military aircraft, weapon systems, services (430)
4.0 Equipment, Engines, Materials
- 4.1 Equipment / Cockpit (191)
- 4.8 Engineering service (283)
- 4.10 MRO and technical services (229)
- 4.12 Supply Chain Management (49)
- 6.0 Unmanned aircraft systems UAS (207)