Strict adherence to aerospace quality standards at Air Cost Control guarantee compliance and full traceability for all our products.
We offer the flexibility necessary to meet your short and long-term needs including no Minimum Order Quantities, one shot or blanket orders and Vendor Managed Inventory contracts.
Access to our technical standards library helps you source obsolete references and find their replacements. Our mission is to meet all your needs with the inventory and service expected.
We offer products and services in the following product groups:
- 1.0 Commercial Air Transport (506)
- 2.0 Space (474)
3.0 Defence and Security
- 3.1 Sovereign and governmental organizations (111)
3.2 Military aircraft, weapon systems, services
- 3.2.2 Transport and tanker aircraft (89)
- 3.2.4 Transport and utility helicopters (88)
- 3.2.5 Training aircraft (66)
- 3.2.6 Training helicopters (39)
- 3.2.7 Special mission aircraft, components, systems (113)
- 3.2.10 Surveillance and reconnaissance systems (115)
- 3.2.11 SAR and emergency equipment (36)
- 3.2.12 Simulation, education and training systems (100)
- 3.2.13 Defense engineering and logistics services (84)
- 3.2.14 Other military systems, equipment and products (163)
- 3.3 Flight equipment for police services (57)
4.0 Equipment, Engines, Materials
- 4.1 Equipment / Cockpit (190)
- 4.2 On-board systems (270)
- 4.3 Engines (230)
- 4.6 Components, devices and subsystems (346)
- 4.10 MRO and technical services (232)
- 4.12 Supply Chain Management (49)
- 5.0 Civil helicopters (153)
- 13.0 Aviation (119)
In Aerospace Air Cost Control is well known for serving electrical parts to OEM and MRO customers around the world. Our technical support is appreciated from all our customers. SOLUTION OR EXPERTISE SOUGHT Strong partners who are willing to integrate Air Cost Control as distributor into their supply chain and to strengthen the market positions together. TYPE OF PARTNER SOUGHT Manufacturer of Electrical Parts worldwide.
Air Cost Control is a stocking distributor for electrical components with excellent market knowledge. Our mission is to meet all your needs with the inventory and service you expect based on long term agreements as well as spot orders. Our products are factory new delivered with MFG C of C. We are also named the 1st Euopean Value Added Distributor to assemble connector series 8525 (EN3646) and D3899 (EN3645). INNOVATIVE ASPECTS AND MAIN ADVANTAGES Our technical support and our reactivity is well appreciated by our customers. MARKET APPLICATION AERONAUTICS - DEFENSE - SPACE (commercial and military) TYPE OF PARTNERS SOUGHT SAT OEM – Harness manufacturers – Engineering offices – OEM Sub contractors